Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

She's done! A painted armoire


This will be a picture post.  After two nights of our house alarm beeping on the hour, EVERY hour, I'm tired.  But I'm happy to say that she is finally done and my craft stuff is not in boxes on the floor anymore.




{New York City picture purchased from Hobby Lobby}

{hardware purchased from House of Antique Hardware}


And because everyone loves a good before and after:



{Roo is the happiest that the creepy handprints are gone.}

Linking up to:


HOG





4 comments:

  1. So now you can do a happy dance...by the way...she looks GREAT! I'm a new follower:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful job! It looks flawless and the handles are fab!

    Thanks for sharing it with us on Show Off Saturday!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...