Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My favorites of 2011

Goodbye 2011.  My first year of blogging and it was such a ride.  I've learned so much and met some really great bloggers.  I'm looking forward to what 2012 will bring and what I will bring to it.  Everyone else is doing it...so,..I think I'll do a recap.
Here are some of my favorite posts in no particular order.  Thanks for reading!





3.  Hubby got a promotion and I made this banner to celebrate.


4.  We traveled to Yosemite National Park and San Francisco and it was awesome!



5.  I finally created my gallery wall.


6.  I decorated my mantel for the seasons.


7.  I shared with you how much we love walking as a family.


8.  And for some reason, a lot of you really liked my cotton ball wreath.



Here's to 2012!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...