Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Sneak peeks


Hey ya'll,
       Just a few sneak peeks of what I have been up to.
Many projects in the works and I can't wait to get some finished. 
 I would love to do a reveal post soon!




{a blurry picture of all my craft stuff looking for a new home}
I spent Thursday morning working at my church.  I love volunteering my time there!  Every week I print and fold the bulletin and work on other projects like cutting 100 million  cards for a game that the kids will play.  I love to organize, print and file.  There is just something about a finished product that is really satisfying.  (Kinda why teaching was so hard for me!) 


And this little one started soccer for the first time!  
I forgot how fun this age was.  They get so excited over everything! (-:


I'm still trucking along with Insanity.  I'm washing extra hand towels all of the time because we have to use them to wipe off all our sweat during workouts.  It's hard but I feel great!  
I am so ready for recovery week though.  My body needs it.  







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...