Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Healthy Hump Day tips #6

Do you pack snacks?  Most gals don't leave home without their favorite lip gloss but I actually have heart palpitations if I don't have a snack in my purse.  Usually it's a health bar or whole wheat cheese crackers, pretzels or soy nuts (in my favorite bowls).  My blood sugar levels go all crazy and fast so sometimes I need a little pick me up to keep going.  The snack also helps me stay focused so I don't forget half of what I need to do and what is on my list!  Not that that has happened or anything.  I've gotten to the point where I really try and not let myself get too hungry.  This way I don't gorge myself when I do get to eat.

So what to do if you're out and about and don't have that snack to keep you on track?  If you are at the store or Super Target, buy a banana when you get there!  So cheap and so easy.  It's usually about 32 cents and the cashier will look at you crazy- but whatever.  Did you know that you can buy cheese sticks and hard boiled eggs at Super Target too?  Go on, walk right by the Food Avenue and straight to the deli and look for the prepacked lunches and stuff.  They're in there.  Now you're ready to shop!



You can go here to learn more about me and my journey to healthier lifestyle.
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...