Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

For your listening pleasure

I don't know what I would do without music.  Especially right now.   I've found most of my favorites off of Pandora recently.  My hubby got us a Squeezebox radio for the kitchen for Christmas.  It's like magic because it pulls off all of our music from our home computer and can play Pandora and LastFm. While I'm listening, if I like the artist, they get a bookmark and then I can look into them more.    So please enjoy:
{I'm seeing a trend of cute boy bands but whatever.}

Ingram Hill


Pat McGee Band photo


and my favorite right now

Matt Wertz


&


(don't know what is up with that goofy picture)

Don't worry I'm listening to so many other types of music too! From Christian, to Dave Matthews to Country. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...