Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

City Winterfest

Our little town puts on the neatest carnival for Winter.  But as you can see by our short sleeves it didn't really feel like it.  We had a great time and I was so thankful that the weather held out. 
The house of mirrors or it might be better called the house of germs.  yuck.


They had a lot more rides and vendors than I thought would be there.  Roo's friend went with her on all of the rides. 




Waiting in line to sled on the ice and snow they "pumped" in for the day.




Roo wasn't too sure but she did it!


Great friends



And a race between the two competitive ones to end the day.
We had a great time and can't wait to do it again next year.

After this, J man went to his first sleepover.  When I picked him up this morning, the party Mom said that they were up until 2 am!  He was exhausted so he stayed with me during church.  He put his head in my lap through most of the sermon to rest.  What a special time for me because he is getting so big! 
Roo and I enjoyed a nice quiet evening eating soup and I let her take a bath in my big tub with bubbles.  I was hoping to work on her floating skills but it didn't happen.  I had more planned but she and I were both exhausted so we called it an early night! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...